Information Page - Returns - Shipping
WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
With the Current COVID-19 Shipping may be delayed.
Upper 48 states standard rates via the United States Postal Service
*Alaska & Hawaii standard rates via the United States Postal Service
Canada: standard rates via the United States Postal Service
International: Standard rates via the United States Postal Service
Some paper napkins have a copyright and are to be used for personal use only. Items made should not be resold per the Law.
Check out this link for some helpful info. https://theartfulcrafter.com/blog/patent-and-copyright-basics.html
When Do We Ship Your Order: Commonly Tuesday thru Friday
- We want you to get your purchase as soon as possible. Standard ship time is 4-5 days from time order is received/processing. This means it could ship anywhere on the 4th to 5th day after order is received. There may be a delay if it's during a holiday.
- Delays in delivery from the Post Office are of no fault of ours. We cannot control if the Post Office has a transit delay in delivering your order, however we are here to assist you in anyway that we can as we very much value your business.
- First Class or Standard Mail could take up to 8 days to arrive, maybe more depending on Postal Services loads
- Priority Mail normally arrives within 2 days.
Defective Product and Returns or Credit Due to Our Error
- You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty.** Your return shipping charges will be waived if it is an error on our part. We must be notified within 24 hours of receiving your order. Sometimes we order things and it's not what we want or decide it's not needed. Those returns will be accepted and a store credit given for the items returned less shipping costs.
- When we receive your return, we inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund on defective merchandise. If the product is not defective, return shipping fees are the customers responsibility.
All orders placed and delivered in countries non-USA (not members of the United States of America) may be subject to customs charges.Please keep in mind that any fees or other costs imposed by Customs of destination are separate from shipping charges and not included on freight costs, they are at customer's charge and under your responsibility. These costs vary from country to country, you should contact your local customs office with any questions.
Decoupage Designs USA is not responsible for lost shipments, if we have shipped your order to the address you the customer, provided at the time of your order. If you have not received your order within a reasonable time frame you the customer are responsible for contacting your postal office regarding possible loss of shipment and would need them to assist in tracking your package. We will help you as much as we can, however we do not give refunds on lost orders due to no fault of the company.